16 November 2004

Introducing Screamfeeder

The new Screamfeeder album "INTRODUCING: SCREAMFEEDER | Singles and More 1992 - 2004" just arrived as a birthday gift from Janelle's parents. It's great to get a handwritten note from the band to accompany it. Now this doesn't surprise me as they are a Brissie band! Screamfeeder are an interesting band, they've been a favourite ever since I saw them with Pete at a Big Day Out on the Gold Coast in the mid nineties. I also have some bazaar connections to them. A good friend of mine Kent tells me he used to hang out with them in the early nineties (along with Powderfinger et al.) and my buddy Keith is good friends with Tim's (singer/guitarist) brother. It's very refreshing to know that you can support a "local" band (not that local to me anymore) from half a world away. Actually, listening to the songs makes me quite homesick...

1 Comments:

At 6/4/09 11:36 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice one... How about uploading a copy for us poor folk who cant get this anymore ? Cheers ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home